Definition of Summer Training
- Minimum 4 weeks
- To take place after the end of the final examinations of the Spring term and ideally before the beginning of classes of the following Fall term.
- Placement to be pre-approved by FMPA
▪ State Orchestras
▪ Private Orchestras/Ensembles
▪ Concert Venues
▪ Other Corporations and private companies
▪ Media sector
▪ Active participation in festivals and summer masterclasses
▪ Erasmus placement
▪ International orchestras/instituitions/organizations
Steps for taking MSC399 Summer Training
▪ Student downloads, fills out the SUMMER TRAINING APPLICATION FORM The form MUST BE submitted to email@example.com Please see the table below for relevant deadlines for 2021.
▪ The student fills a copy of the SUMMER TRAINING REPORT
▪ Student registers for MSC399 Summer Training course.
▪ Summer Practice Application Form
▪ Summer Practice Student Report
▪ Summer Practice Faculty Evaluation Form